Saturday, August 19, 2017

Made Locally



  
The image I chose to remix is a picture of a barren drought stricken farming field in California. The vast landscape appears extremely dusty and dry with no crops growing. It made me want to see a luscious green field full of crops and farm animals thriving off the land so that became the basis for my remix. Knowing that climate change can cause drought, I imagined a world where everyone took care of the earth to prevent such things. In a sort of whimsical way I added lots of vegetables and farm animals to the foreground of the picture to make it seem like the field is being planted and harvested anew. I chose the words made locally to emphasis organic and local farming. 

Remixed by Isabelle

Original Image is taken from the October 2014 issue of National Geographic page 61, photographer unknown

 

No comments:

Post a Comment