Saturday, August 18, 2018

Mystic river -remix 2 Stephanie Mckay



Original image photographed by Xavi Gordo for EllE magazine August 2018 Issue No. 396
article Sunsport pg 158

Remix entitled Mystic River by Stephanie Mckay 

Nature is mystical and magical to me. I wanted to capture the colors I saw and the tranquil feelings I felt walking along the Mystic river in summertime. During the summer the trees reflect the light of the sun. Along the bottom you can see people enjoying the view about to jump in I wanted to show man in harmony with nature but also the threat man causes in nature because of the pollution as you can see plastic garbage in the upper left corner.  We must be conscious and deliberate with our actions or else the river will overflow due to our destruction of it.  This is a statement about the beauty of nature and our relationship with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment