Sunday, August 2, 2015

Forest, Trees and Nature






For every second, there is approximately one thousand acres of rain forest land that is destroyed. They are many solutions to this problem, but one solution is to plant more trees. In this project, I used symbolism to represent some of the issues and my solution to this problem. One of the symbols, I used was the image of the Ku Klucks Klan member on a tree to represent death. Another image I used is the map of the United States. This image has tiny pictures of crops and the states that primarily grow them. I also used an image of a farming community in India that is being used to grow crops. I used this picture to represent growth. I placed tiny hands and feet to show that if people in our society come together to make this solution possible it will help this nation take steps in the right direction.

Original Image Citation: Citation: New England's Premier Culture Magazine Artscope,  July 15, 2015, P.49

By Priscilla Pimentel

No comments:

Post a Comment