Sunday, August 2, 2015

Life Simplified












I really enjoyed remixing an image. I think that this is a great activity to learn about changing our environment and the environment that we are in. This is an awesome way to re-use magazines to create a brand new image. The process of finding an image that you can relate too, dislike or even just like, was an experience in its self. I usually find myself just looking through images rather than trying to make meaning of them.

I chose an image that I really liked and could relate too. The image I chose, is a photo of a sculpture of a round shaped face that was placed on top of a planter that was within a garden. I chose this because I thought it could be about the relationship that human have with nature.

In my remix image I wanted to show the relationship that human actually have with nature. I cut out magazine images of people interacting with nature. Women walking in the woods, watering flowers and even a father and daughter flying a kite. It was great experience creating a new image from an original image.

Original Image Citation: Decorating Your Garden Book, By Pat Ross, Page 185
By: Lindsey Langlais

No comments:

Post a Comment