Saturday, August 22, 2015

Lets Go Outside

Title of Book: Decorating Your Garden
Author: Pat Ross
Year of Publication: 1998
Page Number: 107

In this remix project I wanted to show people enjoying the environment that they are surrounded by. So I first found this photo that I was very drawn too, which was an original image of a wonderful welcoming bench, that was placed on lovely grounds. For the remix image I wanted it to be funny, but yet understandable. I placed the man and woman smiling and enjoying the environment, in the photo to act as the owners of the property they are on. I wanted to show that people and animals could enjoy the environment and surrounding that they are in. I really enjoy creating these remixes, i think they are a great way to express your own personal ideas.

By: Lindsey Langlais

No comments:

Post a Comment